0909MY SUNDAY MEMO: DCJ MWILU IS A ROTTEN APPLE IN JUDICIARY
1. This Sunday I have decided to stick to the role of the Judiciary in any functioning democracy in Africa. I will write on Kenya as a case study because it is only Kenya where serious constitutional reforms were done in 2010 .
2. Hoping that my educative article will catch the yet of CJ Maraga. I have said CJ Maraga is incompetent and lacks the tools and instruments of guiding the Judiciary of Kenya.
3. Another truth is that Justice Philomena Mwilu is a rotten apple in the Judiciary that must be taken out of the SC so as to keep the Kenyan TEMPLE JUSTICE clean and corruption free zone .
4. I don’t write for entertainment , I write for a better Africa . I write not because I am full of anger but because of my African patriotism that has uplifted my spirit to expose danger.
5. My African people in an ideal situation, judicial system in any democratic dispensation is the epitome of sobriety, wisdom and intellectual purity.
6. Judges are expected to be men and women of high moral calibre. Judges don’t become REAL ESTATE AGENTS like Judge Philomena Mwilu of Kenya .
7. Judiciary is an indispensable institution of governance which should act as the last refuge of citizen's quest for justice, protector of people's rights and freedoms.
8. Judiciary is not a real estate center where Judges deal in buying and selling properties through Money laundering operations.The events of the last few weeks show how some Judges in the Judiciary have been wheel-dealers.
9. My African people an efficient judicial system acts as a haven for arbitral fairness, impartiality and juristic finesse with wisdom and intellectual purity. Judges are expected to be men and women of high moral calibre.
10Judiciary is an indispensable institution of governance which should act as the last refuge of citizen's quest for justice, protector of people's rights and freedoms.
11. Courts as custodians of the Rule of Law and bullet proof jackets which guards constitutionalism, must work as ultimate protectors and defenders of democratic order in any country in Africa and the world at large.
12. The Kenyan Judiciary has become a place of propaganda, calumny and chicanery. It has , attempted to bring tactics that threaten fidelity to the rile of law and constitutionalism.
12. What I'm saying here is that for judiciary to effectively play its role, it must earn the trust of the people. People's confidence is earned through good conduct of judicial officers and the perception citizens have on them.
13. A judge, is like Ceaser's wife and must be beyond reproach.That is why judges are addressed as Lordships. Now my question to my Kenyan people is, does such Judicial leadership exist in Kenya? ANSWER IS NO!
14. The judiciary under the leadership of CJ Maraga and supervision of DCJ Philomena Mwilu, under command of George Soros and the late Kofi Annan is DEAD
15. The Judiciary has mortgaged Kenya to the Lucifer. Luckily God has been on the side of Kenyans.Philomena Mwilu has been exposed and the best she can do is to save the image of the court and quit .
TERRORIZING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
16. It has emerged that the DCJ is true to her reputation...arrogance is her trademark on the bench, her other dark life is that of a blackmailer who terrorises financial institutions with unmitigated impunity.
17. The offices of DPP and DCI are releasing dossiers about her double life dose by dose.
18. She is tainted beyond redemption. Why mince my words? Philomena Mwilu acted as cross member between the compromised supreme court majority judges and the George Soros plus the late Annan gangs of regime change in Kenya .
That is why it must be purged
Friends of DCJ Mwilu should give her free advice to leave before more mud is thrown at her .
Dr David Nyekorach Matsanga
Pan African Forum Ltd.
Follow Me On: