2803FORMER PRESIDENT MUGABE SHOULD RETIRE PEACEFULLY AND ALLOW ZIMBABWEANS TO REBUILD THEIR SHATTERD LIVES
STATEMENT ON ZIMBABWE
FORMER PRESIDENT MUGABE SHOULD RETIRE PEACEFULLY AND ALLOW ZIMBABWEANS TO REBUILD THEIR SHATTERD LIVES
1. Pan African Forum Ltd wishes to raise a red flag on the current outbursts of Former Zimbabwe President R.G.Mugabe.Our respect for the former President cannot be questioned but the recent outbursts have left alot to be desired .
2 PAF notes that under the helmsmanship of President Mnangagwa, the government of Zimbabwe must not fall for the dangerous gimmickry and malicious behaviors of Mugabe and his evil surrogates from the “G40” gang of criminals like Jonathan Moyo.
3. These eschatological characters are only interested in making Zimbabwe ungovernable having lost the privilege of state patronage which they enjoyed for ages at the expense of serious socioeconomic advancements of the nation.
4. True, comrade R.G Mugabe has been a paragon of liberation struggle, a political ‘summum bonum’ who towered above Zimbabwe, and Africa as a whole, but a poor artist who failed to exit the stage when ovation was still high. He should therefore blame his pathetic error of judgment for his afflictions.
5 He overstayed his welcome, and should appreciate the military intervention saved his skin from the angry masses that nearly broke into his home in Harare and lynched him for misrule and presiding over total collapse of Zimbabwe through state-sponsored thuggery and doomsday economic policies.
6. Allow us to ask Mugabe and his ‘Mugabeites’ (political orphans) —which is better: The army saving the ageing despot for the good of the nation or guaranteeing his demagogic rule on alters of total collapse, hopelessness and paranoia of the masses? Is Mugabe more important than the entire nation!
7 However, we will not be shocked with people preferring Mugabe’s misrule over a new dawn. During the days of grand Exodus sanctioned by God, some stubborn dissenters and unpatriotic dissidents opted for continued slavery in Egypt while their rogue ideological ilk thought about worshiping a golden calf instead of the almighty God. This is no strange in as much as it flies in the face of commonsense.
8. PAF knows that democracy notwithstanding, the interest of the nation should rise above any parochial or egotist interest. A lizard will always find a home in the wall where cracks exists and death merchants like George Soros may take advantage of this conundrum in Zimbabwe to sneak incognito through his cunning network of vampires led by former NGO operative Prof. Jonathan Moyo among other willing supporters of regime change.
9. In embarking on this current disgraceful suicide mission, Mugabe today is behaving like a suicide bomber looking for where to explode. He is working hard to push the government into clamping down on his subversive activities delivered through reckless, hateful, derogatory comments hoping this will spark riots and subsequent military overthrow by his sympathizers in Zimbabwe Defense Forces.
10. But Mugabe should move on, at his advanced age, he should rise above such pettiness and relocate to his retirement home to play with his great grandchildren. That is wisdom. Nonetheless, may I hasten to remind the bootlickers fawning around him that should his evil prayers get answered; it’s Zimbabwe that will lose.
11. He has run his race, let him be a statesman and stand on the side of history. Importantly, Mugabe should even thank his lucky stars that the current government of Mnangagwa reinstated all his benefits and privileges, that’s what we call magnanimity.
12 .In any other sane clime, Mugabe would be dragged to courts like Dilima Rousef, Alberto Fujimori, Paul Pot, Jacob Zuma, Hosni Mubarak and president Mursi among others to answer for his atrocities.
13. In conclusion , we appeal to the President of Zimbabwe H.E Emerson Mnangagwa to ignore any vexatious distractions of people who are still stuck in the past glories.
15. PAF fully supports the current Presidency of Zimbabwe
God bless Zimbabwe
Dr. David Matsanga
Pan Africa Forum Ltd.
17th March 2018
I remain,Yours truly,
Dr. David Nyekorach- Matsanga.
Follow Me On: